Teak for sale

I'll try this again, and see if it works better this time. I have quite a bit of african teak for sale, starting at $8/bf in small quantities, discount for more wood. Buyer to pay for shipping from central florida. I hand picked the boards myself, and they're pretty straight and true. Board sizes vary. All are 2" nominal, all are over 6" wide and at least 6 ft in length. Boards go up to 9" wide and up to 8' in length. Remove the "splinter" from my email for questions. snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com

Reply to
<wpettinger