table that folds into a box

Does anyone have or know where to find plans for how to build a table that folds into itself to form a box?

Thanks

Reply to
Linda Wagner

Delta has one at

under Delta's Owners Club|Project Plans|Pioneer Table/Bench. You'll have to register to enter.

Reply to
Bergen

Last time I made one of those I bought a junk-grade card table (square top, four folding legs), then scrapped the timber and re-used just the leg hinge brackets. To make it smaller, I also made the top in two sections (simple plywood top and finger-jointed edge frame) and hinged them.

-- Smert' spamionam

Reply to
Andy Dingley