TABLE SHOX

I tripped over these and thought I would share . . . They say they will support 100# per a unit . . . I'm thinking theses could prove to be handy around the shop for small equipment tables, etc. . . .

TABLE SHOX® are automatic, self-adjusting, hydraulic glides that replace manual table glides. The small shock absorbers automatically adjust to any uneven floor surface and prevent your tables from wobbling.

Steve DeMars

house?

todd

Reply to
todd

Yes Yes Yes

But they seem like a good deal . . .

Reply to
Steve DeMars

Huh?

Reply to
Doug Miller

read the story and recalled that the dude in question did trade shows promoting Table Shox. I figured it was too coincidental that Steve brought up the product the same day. By the way, you gotta hand it to this dude. So far he has bartered one thing after another to where he now has a year of rent in a condo or such.

todd

Reply to
todd