Table pattern - American Woodworker

I'm looking for a pattern I think I seen in American Woodworker. Maybe Oct. 2003 issue. This table was small and had a square top with curved legs. I remember the legs were 1 1/2" thick. I think the top was the same. It is real similar in design to the one in Popular Woodworking's latest issue on the front cover. I really like the other much better but can't find a old issue to see if it's there. Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Tim
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.