Table Leg Repair part Deux

As a reminder, if you sawed, then you removed wood. Not much, but probably enough to make the desk wobble if you don't replace what you removed. Even a thin disk glued to bottom of the leg might be enough, but I'm thinking that you'll have to do something.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Often the simplest solution is to sand a kerf width off the end of ONE adjacent leg Yes. the table will slope a WEE bit one way - but it will not rock. Be sure to test on a DEAD STRAIGHT surface - ie - don't compensate for a feviation in the floor, unwittingly!!!.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

My hand saw is about as thick as a piece of paper. I don't think it'll make a significant difference. But I can add a sliver of a shim if needed.

Reply to
Hawk