strait-line laser level on sale

amazon has the Strait-Line 6041300CD Intersect Laser Level on sale today for about $45. I bought a different model last year and had to return it because the line was too faint and it was hard to attach to a wall...This one looks like it should be better, but there' s no feedback on it yet at amazon...anyone here tried it? Thanks in advance, Eric

Reply to
Eag111

I've not tried the Strait Line, but I have my eye on this Ryobi- it has a little air pump in it that maintains suction against any reasonably smooth type of wall surface, including drywall and plaster. It is not auto-leveling, but that's not really a big deal.

Here's a link to the Ryobi. Apparently it's popular- it's backordered.

Chuck