Spiral vs Jig saw

Second that. Oh, I suppose they WOULD work as well as an orbital sander, but the special-sticky-back sandpaper they require is a deal breaker. I've only used mine a few times for places an orbital sander would not fit.

I HAVE thought about trimming regular sandpaper to fit (which is an excellent way to sharpen scissors), then using rubber cement...

Reply to
HeyBub

Not.

Reply to