Spiral Coping Saw Blades for Pin Mount Frame?

When I was a kid (~40 years ago) you could get spiral coping saw blades similar to the ones now available for fret saws. They mounted in a standard pin-mount frame by having a pair of right-angle bends on each end. They were one piece, and were only slightly more expensive than regualr blades. They worked very well, but I have long since used up my supply. I did a Google search, but came up empty. The only spiral coping saw blade I found had large loops on the ends and were pricey. I don't think they would work on my frame.

Does anyone know where I could get such a thing anymore?

Thanks!

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White