Speaking of portable mills....

If anyone knows of a portable mill owner in the Washington, DC metropolitan area (DC/VA/MD) wanting work, I have a very large, very tall and clear red oak that must come down-- I'd like to save the wood for various projects. Please post here,

Thanks guys,

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman

Wood-Mizer (1.800.553.0182) can put you in touch with owners of their mills in your area.

Doug Miller

hey thanks doug..... I thought of calling them, and will do so on monday....

Dave

metropolitan

Reply to
David J Bockman