Solid wood biscuits??

Well, if you call a single bicuit-sized piece of solid wood a BIT...

But they ARE made from a single piece of wood, they are NOT made like particle board or OSB if that is what you are asserting. And usually from beech.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

To the OP, by any chance are you using a Ryobi biscuit joiner?

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

see my later post

Dave

Lawrence Wasserman wrote:

Reply to
David

This does sound like a mechanical problem, IMO. Also PC biscuits are CRAP.

Reply to
Rumpty

or a Harbor Freight special, like my first one.. rofl

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

The only problem I've noticed with them is inconsistent thickness, which is easily solved with a wastebasket. What other problems are you aware of?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Thickness as you say, imperfect cuts and Loose jagged edges. Lamellos are all the same thickness and no jagged edges.

Reply to
Rumpty

I've observed the imperfect cuts and loose jagged edges too, but haven't found them to be problems.

Reply to
Doug Miller