Smell of Smoke

MERRY CHRISTMAS NAHMIE! Ya know - every once in a while - ya just gotta take inventory on yer Minwax! LOL! I've been building the redwood furniture for our back yard. One bench, three tables, two ottomans, two adirondeck chairs, and an octagonal table later (plus the built in outdoor ktichen) it's all protected with some great Minwax Polyurethane! LOL!

Jummy

Reply to
Jimmy Mac

I'd leave, if only I had a country of my own to go back to...

:-|

Reply to
Bored Borg