Small louvered doors?

I am building a small cabinet to hold a 27" TV and computer below it. I'm not really sure of the dimensions yet, but about 5' high. Nothing elaborate, I will probably use birch ply, and put in a shelf for the the TV, with the computer below. The purpose is to hide the TV when not in use. Anyway, I don't have a lot of time to do this and I thought if I found some louvered doors it might look better, as well as improve airflow. I wanted to put one pair on top, and one pair on the bottom, but could do one set of long ones if need be. Anybody have a good soruce?

-Jim

Reply to
jtpr

Mike Berger

I recently bought some cafe doors at Menards (WI). The BORG has 'em, too, but not in stock. They come in various sizes. They have the arched tops, but it wouldn't take much to cut out the arch and add a cross piece.

Cap'n 321.

jtpr wrote:

Reply to
Cap'n 321

Norm did a show on making them. I bought the video and plans. Modified it to make a time card wall box. The secret is in the jig. Neat project.

Reply to
Woodhead