Small Cross Cut Sled - Precise and Versatile

I made a standard size crosscut sled, then found that I was often cutting smaller pieces that would be better suited to a smaller lighter sled.

Some features implemented on the small sled:

  1. Fence was aligned using five cut method, with a sacrificial fence.
  2. Bessey clamp to hold small pieces that would be unsafe to hold by hand.
  3. Clamp slides in a T-track that is secured to base with epoxy
  4. Fence is designed so that accessories can be swapped between the sleds

I would load some photos but site always locks up when I do that. Here is a link to video

StevenWoodward