Slab of Wood for >$20,000 Anybody?

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:13:50 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Well, I can see it disappearing very quickly if the business ever got burgled. Only problem is that you need a big hand truck to get it out the door.

Reply to
Dave

Dave

A dollar three eighty eleven... (Say it out loud) And if referring to your own meager salary, add "And all the cardboard you can eat."

Wows 'em every time since at least the 70s.

Reply to
William Bagwell

i'm starting to get it. This one would be

two hundred tens dollars and twenty five cents ((plus tip (i think))

Reply to
Steve Barker

It was always "a buck two eighty" around here...

I guess it depends on the neighborhood...

Reply to
Jack

Does that translate into $3.80? If so, I love that. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

I think it translated into "I have no f***ing idea how much it cost, and why are you asking me anyway".

Reply to
Jack