Sketchup Question

I have five computers (music studio) and only one with 8. I don't use it.

** Lonesome Dove
Reply to
Lonesome Dove

"Lonesome Dove"

It doesn't *HAVE* to say "free".

  1. Go to Google

  1. Type in "free sketchup"

  2. Click any of the first 4-5 links...anything except the one to Softonic

  1. When the new page opens, click on anything that even *HINTS* at a download.

  2. They may/probably will ask you to choose a product or ask how you intend to use it. Pick an answer from the drop down box that hints at "personal or non-commercial".

Like that.

Just as an aside, if you have this much trouble just downloading the program I suspectt you will encounter severe frustration when trying to use it; maybe not, hope so.

Reply to
dadiOH

If you already have Sketchup8 wtf are you dicking us around in this thread?????

Reply to
dadiOH

Probably Windows 8

Reply to
Leon

I use Punch Super Suite now. I don't think the education part would be that difficult. I'm just looking for something more confined to cabinet specs instead of mansion building.

** Lonesome Dove
Reply to
Lonesome Dove

Excuse me. I misunderstood what was asked. I just glanced at the question and thought the reference was to Windows 8.

** Lonesome Dove
Reply to
Lonesome Dove

Bingo!

** Lonesome Dove
Reply to
Lonesome Dove

Yes sir, I've been there, done that. Nada. I guess our IT guy has these computers set up so that the anti-virus protection disallows downloads of .prg, .dll, .exe type files. Not all that important.

Thanks for trying to help you guys.

** Lonesome Dove
Reply to
Lonesome Dove

Go to the library and download it to a Flash drive.

Reply to
Bill