Shop Vac Stuff for sale - cheap

Qty - Desc - ( link ) - Price

4 - Two Piece 2 1/2" Extension Wands (
) - $5.00 each 1- 3-Piece 1-1/4" Extension Wands (
) - $5.00 4 - 6" Master Nozzle, 1-14" (
) - $5.00 each 1 - 12" Deluxe Nozzle with Brush and Squeegee Inserts- 1 1/4" (
) - $8.00 1 - 1 1/4" Heavy-Duty Floor Carpet Kit
- $9.00

Whole lot for $50.00

Located in Raleigh NC (Shipping will be actual shipping costs from zip -

27526)

Thanks, Rob

You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)

Reply to
Rob V

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Reply to
toller

Curious - whats amazing?

Reply to
Rob V

That anyone would sell a shop vac extension wand on eBay. You are going to pack and ship something for $5?

Reply to
toller

It's amazing that some people can't read and still reply.

Reply to
kaasie

toller:

This isn't ebay, it's a newsgroup; second, he never said he would pack and ship it for $5.

Reply to
Martha Stewart

Hmm - never mentioned ebay. My hope is that someone on the wreck will buy the whole lot. Or if someone in my neck of the woods wants to save a few bux - come by pick it up - we can chew the chit for a bit - even have a beer.

Even if I have to ship it - it would be like 3.50 - for 8.50 total - still cheaper than retail. For the amount of knowledge that I have gotten from this group - yes - even for 5 bux - Id pack it up for someone. (they would have to pay the shipping tho!)

Reply to
Rob V