Shop vac dust collection: hose sources?

Nah.... his real name is Morris Mac Davis.. lol

My first name is Max but I haven't used it since I was a little kid, unless I had to for school or legal crap.. Mac

mac davis

Sorta funny.... We go to dinner every month or so with our friend Jerry and his wife.... I never realized the connection of his last name until a waitress asked me if I was the "real" Mac Davis" and he said "Yeah, he is, and I'm Jerry Reed".. rofl

Oh.. and my guy at the saw shop is Barry White.. Mac

mac davis