SHOP CHAIR

JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.

Reply to
J T

Recycling items, and especially old items, is not too uncommon for me. Should anyone have the opportunty to salvage an old school bus seat frame (1950s and earlier), they are unusual (not your typical bench frame and not like later designed bus seats) and can be turned into a really nice bench for home, garden....or shop. This shop chair suggestion reminds me of the school bus seat.

Now may be a good time to consider a similar project for holiday (Christmas) giving.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny