ROPE STROPPED BLOCK

JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.

Reply to
J T

Rivets? Glue? In rope stropped blocks? Sacrilege!

BTW, the best wood for them is lignum vitae.

Reply to
dadiOH

Fri, Sep 22, 2006, 9:27pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@guesswhere.com (dadiOH) doth exclaim in awe: Rivets? Glue? In rope stropped blocks? Sacrilege! BTW, the best wood for them is lignum vitae.

If I run across the link for the plywood ones again I'll post it. If you were that impressed with this one, you'll LOVE that one.