shellac question -- very slow to fully harden

Thanks for the info.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Harder to describe than it is to do. It needs pictures.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

As in "that which rubs". In fact the term "rubber" for the stuff made from latex-sap comes from it's earliest applications as an eraser as it rubbed off pencil marks. Honest.

Ron Hock

"Earliest" ? I know we Brits still think that it's the 19th century, but "rubber" is the common term in use today.

Reply to
Andy Dingley