Shellac

I misspoke. B-I-N is a three pound cut. I agree with you about the ease of sanding. As shellac, it sands well but it can be a real pain to use in hot weather as it dries so fast. I'm starting to add little retarder to it

Reply to
Baron

nospambob

I usually recommend starting with Flexner for a good overview, then getting all of Jewitt's books. Besides a variety of techniques, IMHO he includes more practical information on the fine points than anybody else.

Regard>Do yourself a favor and get it! Visit his forums

Reply to
GerryG