shadow boxes

I am a 2nd grade teacher and I am wanting to incorporate a "shadow box" type box in my class called the I-Spy box. If you are familiar with the I-Spy books, I want a box that I can create similar setups and have students look for certain items. please send me in the right direction on the net or offer to build me one. thanks

Reply to
DJ