Selling A House With A Shop - Leave It For Showing Or Empty It?

Exactly. That's the point I've been making but even in a hot market it may matter but it's unlikely to be worth hiring decoy furniture.

Reply to
krw

In a red hot market where people are bidding sight unseen, it's a total waste

Reply to
clare

I love when so many "experts" show up on usenet to offer their ignorant opinions. The bottom line is a good realtor knows the trends in their area and adjusts/stages accordingly. It just so happens we are in the hottest sellers' market in 20 years. You could stage your house with dead horses and crime scene tape and you'd probably have a bidding war before it was officially on the market.

But no, a bunch of retired woodworkers on a dead internet medium know more than people who are actually doing the job of selling real estate.

It's entertaining, at least.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Including yours?

Since you're retired, maybe you could take some time to take rudimentary reading classes. I said nothing about how hot, or not, any particular market is.

I'm so glad I could be of service.

Reply to
krw

With most of your posts, I get the feeling that you're an old curmudgeon who's only entertainment in life is to belittle people in this group. If if brings you joy, who am I to argue?

You go on being you and enjoy.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Exactly the opposite but I'm game any time you want to go there, which seems to be a regular sport of yours.

Back at ya'.

Reply to
krw