router plates

Ok, so you've all collectively convinced me that a router plate will be the best way to go. But which one? I'm leaning towards Rockler currently, but I have never actually put my hands on one, nor any other make for that matter. Any experiences or opinions on the Rockler or any other mounting plate would be appreciated. The router I want to mount is a PC 8529 with a through-the-table height adjuster.

Thanks,

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Mraz

Have it, love it. I've got my 3.5HP Milwaukee which I can never remember the model number of mounted to it. Thing is bomb proof. You won't be disappointed.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian

This is where I got mine from, great people to deal with. Sign-up with their email club, they have a free shipping deal going foe email subscribers.

vmtw

IMHO, you need look no further than

have a PC7539 in one of their plunge-lifts and it is a great setup in my opinion.

Hope it helps . .

Reply to
Larry Fox

I agree. I also have a PC7539 in the PRL and am very happy with it. Great product, great company.

Jim web site:

Jim