Router bits Price & Quality

I thought I would share my recent router bit shopping experience. I have been buying most Freud router bits but the prices are high on the ones I needed so I started searching alternatives. I found a web site that offered the bits I was looking for but at much cheaper price.

I ordered a bit and figured Is hould at least try. Well the results were excellent. Just thought that I would share the good news. The web site is

Daniel

Reply to
D. Martin

Daniel, Some of the bit sets do look pretty good.

Do you live in the US? If so... Was the actual exchange rate 'fair'? They mention free shipping, but, were there and other charges (taxes, duties, customs charges)? Sorry for my ignorance, but, I've never ordered anything from Canada before, to be shipped here.

ThankX, Ron

Reply to
Ron