Router adapter to allow use of Porter Cable collets on any router

If anyone has a router with a substandard collet system, e.g. the Hitachi M12, my friend Phil and I have come up with an adapter that uses a 1/2 inch shank which goes in your present collet and accepts Porter Cable collets at the other end.
Eliminate the need for sleeves which have a tendency to slip.
If anyone would be interested in this let me know. Right now there is only a prototype (which I can email you a photo of) and we want to see if there is any interest before doing a large run.
Kevin J. Morgan <>
The Long Island Woodworker's Club @ /
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.