Round windows

Hi,

I'd like some pictures or ideas for making round windows. The house we are moving to is really slap dash and weird. Mainly made of wood, with a lot of rock features. I reckon a few round windows would suit the place. I have googled. Found very little.

Ideas really welcome.

Thanks and cheers

Peter Pax

Reply to
peter

The walls are wood veneer and wood lined. A couple of the outer walls have wood cladding over wood cladding.

Reply to
peter

I tried "round windows" and got just shy of 9 million replies. Anyway, as a start, the very first one I visited, Andersen, has a 400 series "circle window" which might be what you want.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Either get a spindle moulder ("shaper" to the USA contingent) or get them made for you by someone who has one. Window making is a tiresome job without, especially for curves.

Reply to
Andy Dingley