Rockwell belt sander

Look for a Delta, or Porter Cable authorized repair shop.

Reply to
Leon

Preston Andreas

Does anyone have suggestions where I might turn to find repair shop for 25+ year old Rockwell 3" x 21" commercial-duty belt sander? I know I could buy a new belt sander for less than it will cost me to have this one repaired, but this one's a beauty, has served me well for many years, and I'd like to get it fixed if possible.

Dave Albrektson

Reply to
albrektson

If you have the $$, I applaud your sense of aesthetics.

Reply to
Igor

Reply to
George