Rockler Rail Coping Jig

I just ordered this thing and now I am having buyers remorse. I read a review that noted there is no way to adjust the fence when out of square. It is designed to be used with a sacrificial fence so I could shim out the sacrificial fence at the top or at the bottom as needed.
Anyone use this thing? Are you happy with it?
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?Offerings_ID 416
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

CANCEL THE ORDER.
You can accomplish the same thing by pushing the rail with a 10" square piece of plywood. I have been doing that for 20+ years have never felt the need to do it any other way. Let the fence guide the 10" square plywood pusher board.

To be a bit more clear on this, lay the rail on the router table and place the plywood blank behind and use it to push your rail through the bit. The plywood blank should be as thick or thicker than the rail. It will also help to prevent tear out.

Don't use the fence (on the router table), just set a stop in line with the bearing or depth you want to cut. Now set your rail against the stop clamp it and push. Or use the fence but attach a block to the table fence so the rail is only touching at the block. Joe