Rigid table saw recall

There may be no premium for recycling but we are forced to pay more for the additional trash bags required. It may not be much but it is an expense that we shouldn't have to pay.

Gordon Shumway

Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

The only tax support that the Post Office gets is in exchange for services rendered--they get compensated delivering mail for Congresscritters and the blind, who by law aren't required to pay postage.

It's my understanding that good part of the Postal Service's working revenue comes from junk mail, hence their being so defensive about it.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Get a bird. Be sure to send the worst offender a thank you note for the free cage lining.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I think we've gone a little OT here, folks, or even OTT :)

Reply to
Jimbo

I think we've gone a little OT here, folks, or even OTT :)

Oh, by all means get your saw fixed ... :()

Reply to
LD

The saw probably qualifies for their lifetime service agreement, and you have to register to get coverage.

Reply to
Mike Paulsen

"J. Clarke" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com:

How about something useful? Legislation that requires junk mailers to include a blank post-it note in every letter they send out. That way, at least you get a post-it note for the time it takes to open the envelope and throw away the rest.

Once you have 2 or 3 glue spreader credit cards, you don't need any more for a long, long time.

The best unsolicited letter I've gotten was the one that sent the free address labels. They're great for Menards Rebate forms.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Jimbo wrote in news:e1736cce-899d-4a01-97e5- snipped-for-privacy@f10g2000vbf.googlegroups.com:

*snip: Junk mail discussion*

Paper is made from wood pulp, and we have to work to throw it away. Therefore, it is woodworking.

Looking at the lighter side,

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper