Respirator recommendations?

I need a respirator for applying epoxy and subsequent use with other solvents. Any recommendations?
Thanks,
Larry
Gramps' shop wrote:

I always recommend a respirator that will filter organics. Anything less than positive pressure is going to be less effective, but 3M does sell a pretty good strap on mask for organics. You have to reseal it in the air tight bag when you're done with it because it's only good for about 8 hours of in air use, but they do work well and are affordable. I think they are around $30 at autobody supply houses.
--
-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net

3M and North are two major brands. Consider the price and availability of replacement cartridges when choosing the mask. Here's a web link http://www.coopersafety.com/respirators.aspx - not a recommendation for buying there - but for info. John T.
On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 12:00:34 -0800, Gramps' shop wrote:

I bought a 3M one at Home Depot for about $25-$40 but I'm not where I can easily find the model number. But it can be fitted with several levels of dust filter plus organic vapors cartridges. I've had mine for 2-3 years now and I'm happy with it.
--
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 12:00:34 -0800 (PST)

how well ventilated is your space
some of that stuff burns my eyes so my choice was a full face mask or go outdoors for the smelly stuff
outdoors works but has limits depending on the stuff you are working with and temps