Resource for standard furniture sizes?

I'm looking for a book that has the standard sizes generally used for furniture - like dining tables are 30" high by x by y for 6 people and chair seats are 18" etc... Sort of like a fact book or guidelines book I'm not sure what to call it. Suggestions?

Reply to
JayPique

I use "Illustrated Cabinetmaking" by Bill Hylton

Jim

has a dim chart, too.
in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to
Larry Jaques