Recommendations on a new Mitre Gauge?

Howdy.

I'm looking to upgrade my mitre gauge... wondering if anyone has any experience with the KREG model.

one that came with my Delta 680 just leaves something to be desired. Appreciate any feedback/suggestions.

Mike.

Reply to
MikeMac

I have had it for about 2 years and like it. Dead on accurate. I bought the gauge when Rockler was first taking over the product line and there were issues however they were persistent in correcting problems. I would not hesitate to buy again. I use Kreg the miter gauge 99% of the time for cutting 90 degrees. I us a pair of Dubby sleds for miter cuts other than 90 degrees.

Reply to
Leon

There was a similar question about a month ago:

Chris Friesen