Re: wood screws

to the guy asking about screws...get em at quikdrawers.com, they have never failed me and the price is right.

hootie

Reply to
hootie

Hmmm.... took me all of about 1.5 minutes to navigate the website. But I did use another 5 minutes registering and ordering 500 screws, saving about 15 bucks over my rocklerpro

Phil

Reply to
Philip

And when you get the order and use some of the screws, please report back to let us know your opinion on the quality of said screws. No sense saving piles of money if they're not up to snuff.

Reply to
Upscale

Oh, come on, we all can use a little "enlargement" just ask her.

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

These are recex screws, one of the best screws on the market. I have used them for many years. I don't think that paying less will make them any less in quality. I might even think it makes them better. JMO

Reply to
hootie