Re:WAAAY OT: Third-hand smoke toxicity

in 1174573 20050221 211753 "George" wrote

"Bob Bowles" wrote in messag >news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com.. >> Brought to mind the woman in steno-pool that wore the same wool sui >> for a month without bathing. Merely added more perfume daily on to >> of she already had. Gawd I don't miss that! Late 1940s in Sa >> Francisco financial district > >Ever been to Europe?

As a European I resent that

I've encountered LOTS of fat, sweaty, smelly Americans The Brits and Germans I've worked with have certainly been no worse.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Sweet Sawdust