Re: SMALL PARTS SLED

Nice, kind of like pattern cutting. Thanks,

Had a couple of > uses for this figured out as soon as I saw it. Neat. > > JOAT > Sometimes, you can't get what you want. So, you take what you can get, > or do without. Either way, don't whine about it, and try to be thankful > for what you did get. > - JOAT > > Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT > Web Page Update 18 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. >
Ross