Re: Platform Bed

Check out

. There is a child's platform bed, but you could always size it for King size. If you are going to paint it, get poplar, soft maple or alder. If you are going to stain it, get whatever looks good to you and you can afford.

I want to build a King size platform bed for my wife and I but cannot decide > on want lumber or size to buy? Also, are there any free plans available out > there that I could download for ideas? > >
Reply to
Preston Andreas

Go to your library and pick up "Beds" by Jeff Miller. It has a queen size platform bed in it with the math you need to make it into a king. If the library doesn't have it, it is a Tauton press book so you can probably order it from their website.

Rob

Reply to
Rob