RE: O/T: Mickey Rooney

Gone at 93.

Not many left from his era.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

My dad, 90, was bitching the other day about the fact he has little use for a telephone. None of his friends are left to call.

Reply to
Swingman

---------------------------------------------------- "Sw> My dad, 90, was bitching the other day about the fact he has little > use for

----------------------------------------------------- My mother was still working the phone at 102.

One of her observations, "Most of my peers are gone."

She just found some new and younger folks to call.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Remind him about his kids, grand kids, and great grand kids. ;~) I have to do the same with my dad.

Reply to
Leon