Re: Now What

Can anyone recommend a group that allows woodworkers to share pictures of

>their projects, shops and ideas? This one has certainly gone to hell during >the past week or so and it appears as though it is to the benefit of a small >group of pirates. >

head on over to alt.sex.fetish.retards have yourself a blast... I am sure you will fit right in

Reply to
Krunchy

Why is it that people who are so upset about OT posts spend so much time posting OT?

Yeah, I'm writing about you Krunchy. You sound like you've lost your boxtop.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Gad! The infestation is spreading.

--RC

Reply to
Rick Cook

Just leave him in peace, Charlie! I finally got him and his cohorts plonked on A.B.P.W. for all the group "flooding" and general nasty foul mouth attitude.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 24/02/2005 12:01 PM:

PPPppf pppmppmppmpm fmpppf. PMMfmffmmfmp fppmmmfmpmmfmfpmffpppmfm ffmppffmfpff mmmpppfmpmffmmffmm mfffmm pfmpmfmpppppfmpffm mpppppppffmfmfmmfp, ffmppffmf mpffmfmmfpmpmffpppmfm pffmppfmpmmmpffmpm.

Reply to
Noons

whats the matter dude...got something caught in your teeth..?? uhhhh you have teeth don't you ..?

znlor vg jnf bar bs gubfr fubeg pheyl unvef...ohg cebo abg... gryy zr ...vf vg ernyyl gehr gung lbh oybj tbngf ???

Reply to
Krunchy

Hey Noons. Krunchy's problem looks more like the following:

A A C A G T T A C C...

It goes along fine until the point of mutation...

...that's when the wheels come off...genetically speaking...

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

Reply to
Abe Normranson

"cynvq jbbqqbpgbe naq oba ivinag" ...??? jung ner lbh n snttbg? Gur ynfg crefba V fnj gung ersreerq gb uvzfrys yvxr gung jnf gbffrq va wnvyjvgu gur erfg bs gur crqbcuvyrf... fnl ....ner lbh n crqbcuvyr nf jryy??

Reply to
Krunchy

Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 25/02/2005 12:02 AM:

What's the matter, smartarse? Can't figger out a little bit of basic encryption? What, if it's not in a menu of Agent you can't understand it? Pathetic, is the word that comes to mind when looking at your claims...

Reply to
Noons

Abe Normranson apparently said,on my timestamp of 25/02/2005 12:30 AM:

Just another sad case of a script kid: clicks away at a new toy, no brains whatsoever behind it. But claims to everyone he knows a lot about "the internet"...

Reply to
Noons