Re: Metric

> Otherwise, you'd find 2440 x 1220mm plywood panels easier and more

> > intuitive to work with? > > Oh oh - I just finished a drawing for a parabolic trough concentrator > using dimensions of 2438.4 x 1219.2 mm :( > > -- > Morris Dovey > DeSoto Solar > DeSoto, Iowa USA

I can expect to seem some aircraft-hangar walls flying overhead soon?

Reply to
Robatoy

RE: Subject

Everytime this subject comes up, I'm reminded of my first day of Physics class.

Prof announced that during the quarter, he would be giving quizes to test our progress.

"The answer to every question will be "1 Me".

Your job will be to define the units of "Me".

As you can see, it made an impression.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I'm kinda hoping to keep the walls in place. :)

FYI - I've posted the latest bit of solar "zen" at

which is what has struggling to speak metric, physics, and French all at the same time.

My head hurts. :(

Reply to
Morris Dovey