Re: LV Router Table

Locktite from any gun shop would do the trick.

Just be careful with the variety--Loctite comes in a number of flavors and the more severe ones don't allow adjustment after the fact.

JLucas ILS wrote: >> I think you can do anything you want. I find that router tables vibrate a >> lot and the nuts and bolts have a way of undoing themselves. I add one >> drop of CA on every nut I tighten. I used to use a "thread ;ock" but I >> cant find it these days...so I use the CA glue. It holds well and really >> doesnt keep me from breaking the lock when I have to. >> I just installed the LeeValley router table with the pin routing arm. >> It is >> very well made all around and will be a joy to use. >> On site:
>> John Lucas >>
J. Clarke