Re: Just block sender and ignore this moron Re: ISRAEL SUPPORTED BY NY CAMERA SHOPS

don't know what is worse, the original post which is easily ignored and

>sender blocked - all the folks replying. > >It would really improve the group if this crap was given the attention it >deserves - block the sender and move on. > >yes I know I am adding to the crap - but trust me the original and several >responders are blocked

I've got so sick of it that I just delete anything that looks like a moron thread. I am saturated with this bravo sierra.

I reserve the right to participate in clearly marked [ot] posts ;)

Wes

Reply to
clutch