Re: junk

junk

------------------------------------------ E-Mail has been down all day.

Verizon states they might not be back on line till 22:30 hrs.

Obviously, Newsgroups are working.

Thanks for your patience.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

We paid 2.96/gal on Monday in Lynchburg Va.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

Damn, 3.69 here in CT. That is a difference of about $500 a year for me. OTOH, I buy my gas across the border in MA and pay in the low

3.40's right now.
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

$3.99 in Juneau. The price of living in paradise...

Reply to
Kevin Miller

I posted the Lynchburg gas price, and I forgot to mention the mountains are beautiful at this time of the year. The leaves are just starting to show signs of color.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

It was $3.65 in Fresno sunday (it was also 103F). A bit pricier in Pismo Beach, even with the Phillips 66 refinery just a few miles south at Santa Maria.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Here in the frozen north, we're down from 1.279 a litre to 122.9 a litre. Approx 4 litres to the gallon, so about $5 CAD a US gallon.

So quitcherbitchin... lol

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Not bitching at all! In fact both of our vehicles get double the gas mileage than our vehicles did 30 years ago so it's like paying $1.59 per gallon. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

are they the type my son in law is paying nearly $3000 to get the battery replaced?

Reply to
knuttle

Gas was $3.19/gal here today. Won't last long.

Reply to
Casper

Ok, I like that.

Reply to
Richard

$2.98 in Roanoke, VA on Sunday and $2.97 in Spartansburg, SC Monday (and $3.60 in Burlington VT on Saturday).

Reply to
krw

Yeah, but he'll save $5 a week in gas. I'm not in the market for one of them yet. Payback is not there but the potential cost is.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

BTY, this morning at a Shell station I paid $2.969

Reply to
Leon

$2.98/gal in Albuquerque, NM

-BR

Brewster

I thought that maybe he wanted to drive over to SC to save some money on a fillup.

Reply to
krw

--------------------------------------------------- I'm just an observer, not a scribe, on this one.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

;~)

Reply to
Leon

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

A sampling of gas prices along many of the Southern States the last 3 days shows gas prices to be in the low $3 range, with highs of $3.27 and lowes (sic) of $2.95.

FYI, Diesel was running anywhere from ~$.30 per gallon more to ~$.50 per gallon more. That's not including the added expense of DEF new vehicles require.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper