Re: Incra Ultra Opinion

I like the Incra Ultra. Follow the Instruction Booklet and you should get hang of it. It is no harer than any of the DT jigs. There are some pages of hot ot on site. Try this:

JLucas ILS

I have the Ultra on my router table, but then my table was built for it. I really like it, and haven't had a bad dovetail joint off it yet.

out the template trays, which could only be done (without losing my sanity ;) with the Incra.

IMHO the trick to dovetails on the incra is that first step, where you adjust the height of the bit. I use feeler gauges and the PRL lift to get the height perfect, and the rest "just works".

Reply to
DJ Delorie

I have had decent results. It just seems like a lot of set up to get a blind dovetail and have to re-learn it every time I do it. I guess I just need to use it more.

Reply to
Kennor