Re: HVLP with Regenerative Blowers?

Did a Google search on air supplies for HVLP systems and they all recommend a

> compressor or multi-stage turbine for the air supply. Is anyone familiar > enough with regenerative blowers to know if one would supply air to a HVLP gun > adequately? Here's a link to the Grainer catalog showing what I'm talking > about and listing the specs. >
'm> wondering because I have access to a couple different ones at no cost so if > it's usable I could just buy a gun. I had one in my neon shop way back when I > was doing neon as a hobby. They scream like a banshee but deliver a LOT of dry > air at several PSI depending of course on which model you use. I hearby > confess my ignorance and thank you kindly for any info.
Reply to
Wilson Lamb

I use a Fuji and find the noise annoying but with earmuffs it is no more loud than my Unisaw with dust collection on.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote