Re: How to clean glue scrapers?

> toller wrote:

> >> I have bought a bunch of scrapers at garage sales, so when they got > > too > >> cruddy to use I went to a clean one. > >> Today I ran out of clean ones. > >> > > > > I like the "disposable" plastic putty knives. Pretty much nothing > > stick to them, one dry you can just flex them and the gunk pops > > off. > > > > If you are careless about cleaning your putty knives while the > > gunk is still wet, the "dispioable" ones last longer than the > > steel ones. > > > > -- > > > > FF > > > > I use credit cards that come with my name but there not real cards, just > them hoping I sign up but they are really good for this useage and if one > gets gunky, trash it. Your out nothing!

Me too, I have a nice thick one that entitled me to meals at U of Washington, Seattle at a conference. Another one was a business card from a garage that used to service our car. They work best when the glue is rubbery but not fully set. They knock any drips off my waxed bench top really well too, no scratches.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Ashby

I just had a notion--anybody ever try to cut an AOL CD into a few glue scrapers?

Reply to
J. Clarke

You mean actually open the shrinkwrap before throwing it away? Eeuugh!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Ashby

Reply to