Re: golf 8/9

Let me know who can / cant make it.

I'll be re-casing my little girls new room but thanks for asking.

Reply to
Steve

It's Scottish and it's not Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden

was "gowf" if P.G. Wodehouse is to be believed.

Did I win a lift of Jummywood?

Reply to
Steve

Given my name, I've come to charge people for the opportunity to play with me.

Then...

After they've seen me play...

I have to give all that money back, and more, in order to get them to play with me.

Sad, really.

Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

spelled backward, it describes the activity - at least for me.

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

There went that new flat screen!

Reply to
Swingman

That's correct Steve - but unfortunately - Adam from Wisconsin beat you to the buzzer.

Try again.

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Correct Scott - but Adam (as I told Steve) was the winner. So forget your getting to choose a catagory (which we *all* know is an impossible one!)

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

sorry Thomas - that was incorrect.

You didn't get it correct - so you can't choose. We're waiting on Adam.

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

No, I'm sorry. The answer was X-wives. You'll notice that "ex" starts with an "E". Sorry but thanks for playing. As a consolation prize, we're going to give you a Sears 27 HP router (110 volts) with the patented "Self-Adjusting Depth Control" feature.

Reply to
Steve

Uh - excuse me Stevo - I was spelling it out for the phonetically challenged. I get to keep the jummywood and YOU can have the sears blender! LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

I thought they ended up calling it golf because the word "shit" was already taken :)

Rob

Rob Walters

I thought that was PMS and psychotic beetch.

Reply to
Steve

I'll be there.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

No, PMS, as I understand it, stands for Pack My Suitcase.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Walters

Doh, - My bad - meant to go out via email - not to the group. But - if anyone wants to join us - we are playing at Crooked Creek in North Carolina. Just south of Raleigh - its in Fuquay Varina - go to playcrookedcreek.com for directions.

tee times are 7:24 and 7:32 sat morning.

just let me know if you want to play. =)

-Rob

Reply to
Rob V

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:41:35 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" pixelated:

Goons Out in Left Field? (check those duds!)

Careful, Jummy. Threatening folks in the newsgroups is as dangerous as making threats on camera. Dey gotcha!

Delivering jummywood, indeed!

----- = Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to