Re: extended fence

Jet sells a 50ish capacity fence, but your saw being a hybrid, may not accept just any after market fence. I would call Jet and see what is available.

I', looking to upgrade my Jet super saw to a 52"ish fense. Money is a > concern so I don't want anything exotic. Does anyone know where I can > look for one of these? I've seen people write about upgrading but I > haven't found a supplier local or on-line. BTW, I live in Rochester > NY. > > Thanks in advance. > > -Ron
Reply to
Leon