RE: Depoe Boat Festival

Sent to me by a fellow sailor.

Another form of wood working.

Enjoy

Lew

Lew Hodgett

That was interesting, Lew. Messing with boats is one of life's highest endeavours IMO. Here are a few from the last time I did, probably the last ever...

Regarding yours, any idea where the dagger board goes in the blue and white pram? I fon't see a trunk for it.

Reply to
dadiOH

-------------------------------------------------- Neat pics.

Don't have a clue about dagger board.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

See below

Good question, the trunk can't be seen in Andrew's picture from the show. But I dug around my photos and found a shot from a few years ago that shows the daggerboard trunk, just forward of the midship thwart. The daggerboard was lying on, and hiding, it in Andrew's photo. :

Big Blue is a Big Nutshell Pram:

Reply to
Lew Hodgett