Re: Begin work on HMS Victory in 1:48 scale

Warning! Don't build this yourself. I built one about the same size, the Charles Morgan, whaler, and it took 4 years of constant work, massive research, and a bag of home made tools. Ya ever try and load a 6 inch whaleboat with harpoons, buckets of line, water, provisions, rudder, oars, and a working sail? And still room for a crew when the boat is lowered??? In scale, and all functional???

I repeat, do not try this at home! Spend the ten grand, build a case yourself, and lie to your friends. Better yet, buy more power tools!

Rich.....

Reply to
rich